Tuesday 25 October 2011

                                DISTRUCTION OF THE RED BULL

                                                    R.I.P
                                     August 2007 - July 2011

                                                          I drove it like this for 0.4 miles!
My first crash...and the distruction of the RED BULL!
On my way to work at 6:45ish am on July the 16th, I had a accident in my car at the Mill road/Northern approach cross section.... It was a wet morning and I had just spent the last 3 days in Manchester seeing a mate. When I had my crash I drove my car O.4 miles down the road, and finally pulled over after i relised the stearing was damage. I then saw the damege to my car! ( I was also looking for a safe place to pull over as I DIDN'T WANNA PARK ON THE NORTHERN APPROACH JUST BEFORE RUSH HOUR :)
The Red Bull was a write off, and even though it was a accident due to wet conditions, plus I got no money for it and I didn't hit anyone, my car insurence has gone up by (now I would just like to say that I'v been driving since 2006....and in that time I'v had no speeding tickets nor crashed or any other traffic offences)..Well lets just say, my insurence for that car, which was a 1.6, was £900ish a year...now for a VW POLO 1.4 1997...it's  £1900 ish a year!..BULL SHIT!



The Day Before the crash..chilling out in Manchester with a coffee in NICE weather

No comments:

Post a Comment