Thursday 10 November 2011

LG GM360

                       LG Viewty Snap GM360

The other month I lost my smart phone virginity and upgraded my old shitty phone (The samsung 1080i) for a more modern (but at the same time probably still considered by some as a mordern shitty phone for being so cheap) the LG GM360 Viewty Snap.

It has only a 5meg camera....but thats all you need really. I'm not gunna write a review for this phone as we all know it's no iPhone 4S, HTC Desire or Galaxy S2....But if you were thinking of getting off contract and going for a decent but cheap phone, then I would suggest it!

Anyways heres some photos I'v taken if you're concerned on the camera quility...(none of these have been edited on the camers's photoedit or my PC's photoshop..they're straight off the phone)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment